What do you love to watch on Youtube?
Living room workouts without any equipment (except maybe a couch)?Comedy sketches about at-home haircuts? Virtual graduation ceremonies facilitated by John Krasinski?
All of these crazy videos are the most popular content being watched on Youtube in 2020.
YouTube has published its annual list of the top videos and creators on the platform, showcasing the content that’s gaining the most traction.
Youtube creators work hard to expand our visual boundaries beyond the four walls of our homes Especially important during Covid-19 quarantines and social distancing, Youtube creators have been filling the worlds need for entertaining content.
The listings contains the top content trending in 2020 on Youtube.
- Netflix Is A Joke – 8:46, Dave Chappelle
- Mark Rober – Building the Perfect Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder
- SNL – First Debate Cold Open
- JeffreeStar – We Broke Up
- MrBeast – I Bought The World’s Largest Firework
- NikkieTutorials – I’m Coming Out.
- Dream – Minecraft Speedrunner VS 3 Hunters GRAND FINALE
- NBC – Ricky Gervais’ Monologue – 2020 Golden Globes
- Dude Perfect – Quarantine Stereotypes
- SomeGoodNews – Some Good News with John Krasinski – Ep 1
When protests against racial injustice swept the nation, Dave Chappelle channeled his thoughts into an impromptu, socially-distanced show that captured the emotions felt by many.
During quarantines and shut downs of 2020,
When audiences sought out sources of levity, creators provided no shortage of options: Mark Rober constructed an elaborate ninja warrior course for… squirrels.
To entertain his audience during a tough 2020 with social distancing preventing people from enjoying Summers favorite holiday, MrBeast celebrated the July 4 with the world’s largest firework: